St Catherine's College - 2 Park St, Crawley, Perth WA
St Catherine's College is a leading independent and secular university residential college, affiliated with The University of Western Australia and is situated adjacent to The University of Western Australia Crawley campus and just minutes from Kings Park, Hollywood Private Hospital, Queen Elizabeth II Medical Centre, foodie hotspots and historic tourist attractions like the Crawley Boatshed and beautiful wedding venues at Matilda Bay.
At St Cat’s you have various choices when it comes to room types so you can find the right room to suit your needs. Our Studio rooms are the largest ones on College Row and are perfect if you would like a bit more independence. All our rooms are fully furnished and professionally serviced weekly.
Walking Distance from:
- The University of Western Australia – 300m walk
- Kings Park – 300m walk
- Indian Ocean Marine Research Centre – 500m walk
- The University Club- 500m walk
- CTEC - Clinical Training and Evaluation Centre- 650m walk
- Octagon Theatre – 650m walk
- Perth Children’s Hospital (PCH) - 650m walk
- QEII Medical Centre (Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, The Harry Perkins Institute, Hollywood Private Hospital – 700m walk
- Matilda Bay – 800m walk
- Crawley Edge Boatshed (Blue Boat House) – 1.2km walk
- UWA Business School – 1.5km walk